Goose Creek Roofing
Lowcountry Roofing has been offering Goose Creek homeowners the best in workmanship and quality materials since 2007. Their roofing contractors rank among the top 3 percent in the nation, and their warranties are backed by the oldest and largest roofing manufacturer in America.
- Lowcountry Roofing offers homeowners free estimates. This is more than a vague quote over the phone. Goose Creek roofing clients deserve to know exactly what their roofing problems are and how they will be addressed.
- Lowcountry Roofing contractors respect the homeowner's property and never leave a mess. Ever roofer cleans up after themselves as the work progresses and do a final sweep with a magnetic nail finder to ensure that roofing nails don't find their way into a homeowner's car tires.
- Lowcountry's roofers respect a homeowner's time. Appointments are scheduled at the homeowner's convenience, and the roofing contractors always arrives on time and as promised.
- Lowcountry Roofing contractors are factory certified by GAF, the nation's oldest and most successful residential construction materials manufacturer. Only 3 percent of the nation's roofing companies qualify for GAF's Master Elite Roofers status.
- As GAF Master Elite Roofers, Lowcountry Roofing is authorized to offer the industry's best warranties. The Golden Pledge Warranty is available only through Master Elite Contractors and covers the roof for 50 years.
- Lowcountry's roofers are dedicated to ongoing education and training, providing Goose Creek homeowners highly skilled craftsmanship for all their roofing and siding improvements and repairs.
- Lowcountry Roofing has continually demonstrated sound financial practices and ethical business conduct. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned the Angie's List Super Service Award.
- For homeowners' convenience, Lowcountry Roofing offers financing through Wells Fargo and GE Capital. They also accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover cards.
A roofing contractor from Lowcountry Roofing of Goose Creek SC can answer any question about new roofs, roof replacement, storm damage or gutters.
A trusted roofing company in the Goose Creek SC area.
After this last hailstorm, I had a hard time with roofers who promised to "stop by" and look at my roof. Unfortunately, I spent most of my time being stood up by roofing companies. A coworker suggested I call Chance at Lowcountry Roofing. I'm glad I did. He arrived at the scheduled time. He and his crew performed the work they promised. They cleaned up and the roof looks great. I'm impressed. Thanks!
Goose Creek Homeowner, Mark J., bought a rundown house in a modest neighborhood. It needed everything: new roofing, replacement windows and new siding. After doing his homework, he decided to hire a Master Elite roofer and was glad to find Lowcountry Roofing had earned this roofing company certification. Chance, the owner, worked with Mark to come up with a plan to complete the work in stages, starting with the new roof, to allow Mark to pay for each stage as it was completed. Mark completed most of the interior repairs himself and contracted with Lowcountry Roofing for the rest. Mark took his time and scheduled work as his finances permitted. Chance was extremely helpful and flexible, even making suggestions about what should be done and when in the house's overall restoration. A year later, the house that was the neighborhood eyesore is now the nicest on the block, and all Mark's neighbors are asking, "Who did that beautiful roof?"
Lowcountry Roofing offers the best materials and workmanship on every job. Guaranteed!
Articles written by Goose Creek roofing company Lowcountry Roofing:
Most popular article
Are you looking for a roof replacement? Lowcountry Roofing serves Goose Creek SC and these surrounding areas: