Goose Creek Roofing
Lowcountry Roofing has been offering Goose Creek homeowners the best in workmanship and quality materials since 2007. Their roofing contractors rank among the top 3 percent in the nation, and their warranties are backed by the oldest and largest roofing manufacturer in America.
Respect and Attention By Expert Roofing Company
- Lowcountry Roofing offers homeowners free estimates. This is more than a vague quote over the phone. Goose Creek roofing clients deserve to know exactly what their roofing problems are and how they will be addressed.
- Lowcountry Roofing contractors respect the homeowner’s property and never leave a mess. Ever roofer cleans up after themselves as the work progresses and do a final sweep with a magnetic nail finder to ensure that roofing nails don’t find their way into a homeowner’s car tires.
- Lowcountry’s roofers respect a homeowner’s time. Appointments are scheduled at the homeowner’s convenience, and the roofing contractors always arrives on time and as promised.
Goose Creek Roofing Customers Receive the Best Product at Affordable Prices
- Lowcountry Roofing contractors are factory certified by GAF, the nation’s oldest and most successful residential construction materials manufacturer. Only 3 percent of the nation’s roofing companies qualify for GAF’s Master Elite Roofers status.
- As GAF Master Elite Roofers, Lowcountry Roofing is authorized to offer the industry’s best warranties. The Golden Pledge Warranty is available only through Master Elite Contractors and covers the roof for 50 years.
- Lowcountry’s roofers are dedicated to ongoing education and training, providing Goose Creek homeowners highly skilled craftsmanship for all their roofing and siding improvements and repairs.
- Lowcountry Roofing has continually demonstrated sound financial practices and ethical business conduct. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- For homeowners’ convenience, Lowcountry Roofing offers financing through Wells Fargo and GE Capital. They also accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover cards.